Tellico is an KDE application for organizing your collections. It provides
default templates for books, bibliographies, videos, music, coins, stamps,
trading cards, comic books, and wines.
- Supports default collections of books, bibliographic entries, videos,
music, comic books, coins, stamps, trading cards, and wines.
- Supports user-defined custom collections, as well.
- Supports any number of user-defined fields, of eleven different types
- Handles entries with multiple authors, genres, keywords, etc.
- Automatically formats titles and names
- Supports collection searching and view filtering
- Sorts and groups collection by various properties
- Automatically validates ISBN
- Allows customizable entry templates through XSLT
- Imports Bibtex, Bibtexml, CSV, and XSLT-filtered data
- Exports to Bibtex, Bibtexml, CSV, HTML, PilotDB, and XSLT-filtered data
- Includes translations for more than nine languages, other than English
- Imports information directly from Amazon.com
- Imports CDDB data
- Scans and imports audio file collections, such as mp3 or ogg
- Imports and exports to Alexandria libraries
Version number : 1.2.14
Md5 : MD5 (tellico-1.2.14.tar.gz) = 38047e27d482757fae977fa49809a784 SHA256 (tellico-1.2.14.tar.gz) = d161550b1d7a68ba1077f073cd4e802405364729f0a9069635ce8a701160af7d SIZE (tellico-1.2.14.tar.gz) = 4802694